Smoked Almond Tri-Tip
- Trim tri-tip if needed.
- In a mixing bowl, mix, rosemary, fennel, seeds, bread crumbs, and almonds.
- Spread Dijon mustard over the tri-tip to cover.
- Sprinkle and pat the herb and almond mixture on top of the mustard to coat. Season with salt & pepper.
- Roast in the oven at 350 for 20 min, until med rare 125 degrees internal.
- Let rest before you cut. Slice thin cross ways. Serve.
- In mixing bowl, whisk oil and herbs together, set aside.
- Cut or break cauliflower in medium to medium small florets.
- Combine with the oil and herb mixture, add juice of 1 lemon, season with S/P.
- Roast in the oven at 450 degrees for 15 min until slightly charred.
- Take out and cool to room temperature. Serve.
Broken Mustard Vinaigrette
- Whisk everything together.
Recipe created exclusively for 1855 Black Angus beef by Chef Sean Leone
Recipe photography provided by Tim Turner