- Start out with your choice of bread dough, forming a thin layer into bowl shapes (either use small pot pie tins or a muffin pan)
- Bake the bread indirect on the grill until completely done, golden brown
- Remove the bread bowls from the grill
- Next, place 2 lbs of ground or chopped brisket along with some diced onions into a large cast iron skillet on the grill
- After it is browned, add 2 cans of golden mushroom soup into the skillet (I like a lot of mushrooms, so I added an extra can of plain mushrooms as well)
- Stir everything around and let simmer for 30 minutes
- Finally, place the bread bowls onto a bed of mashed potatoes or cheese grits, and fill up the cups with the brisket concoction and enjoy!
From 1855 Ambassador Joel Scott @grillerguy.