- Melt butter in a very large skillet over medium heat. Add the onion, garlic, and mushrooms and cook until mushrooms become fork tender.
- Add the ground beef and cook until browned and stir in thyme until fragrant. Add the flour to the mixture and cook for approximately 1 minute to cook off any raw flour taste.
- Add the red wine to the pan and stir for approximately 1 minute, making sure to scrape any brown bits from the bottom of the pan.
- Stir in beef stock and bring to a low simmer. Add the noodles and stir throughout. Add the Worcestershire sauce and dijon mustard, and season appropriately with salt and pepper then reduce heat to low, cover and simmer until pasta is cooked.
- Stir in sour cream and make sure it’s evenly distributed. Remove from heat and serve, topping with parsley.
From 1855 Creator Sarah Faherty